Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PC Patch (12-12-2019)
Posted on December 13th, 2019 03:20 AM EST
We went over community feedback regarding the latest update and discussed it with the rest of the team.
It was clear that many of you felt strongly about the newest movement changes. We also agree that we didn’t leave enough room for testing, which is something we’ll take a closer look at next year and work on improving.
The designers feel that the momentum feature is an essential part of the mount experience. So while we’re keeping it in, we also made some adjustments based on your feedback.
This change is part of today’s patch. Please check out the adjustments and let us know how they feel. We do appreciate all of you and thank you for your ongoing support and for being part of our community.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to dismantle the Stables for the wrong amount of resources.
- Fixed an undermesh exploit.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to move another player.
- Fixed an issue where armor penetration on bows and arrows would stack incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the Accuracy 40 perk worked for NPCs but not for players.
- Fixed an issue where pet levels could reset after dedicated server restart.
- Decreased thrall damage output.
- Increased the Demon-Fire Barrage damage for buildings by about 40%
- Fixed an issue where health regeneration was giving too much health points per tick.
- Fixed an issue where logging in, other mounted nearby players could have a desynched relative location to their mounts.
- Fixed an issue where character customization options would reset (temporarily) to default while mounted.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s breath bar would drain when on a mount in water.
- Removed spawnpoints for foals from near the starting river. Foals still exist in other places on the map.
- Tweaked player movement acceleration based on community feedback.
- Fixed an issue where using swords while mounted could stutter animations.
- Fixed an issue where walking backwards while mounted would affect the weapon attack animation and the mount walking direction.
- Fixed an issue with stretched paperdoll models in inventory and stats menu.
- Keybindings for mounts can now be changed (Bound to the same keys as normal movement).
[h2]Separate TestLive Product on Steam[/h2]
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.