Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PC Hotfix (02.07.2019)
Posted on July 2nd, 2019 06:17 AM EST
It's time for a quick hotfix to take care of some issues that popped up after the most recent patch. This patch includes fixes for poison on daggers, acid arrows, and a Grit perk fix.
- Acid arrows now cost more to craft and instead of doing 10 damage to durability per tick, they do 1 damage per tick.
- Dagger weapons now apply 2 poison stacks per hit instead of 3.
- Specter Coating can no longer apply negative effects on players and the weight of it has been reduced by half
- Changed how bandages work - It is now possible to remove bleeds instantly using Bandages. Doing so will put a small cripple effect on you instead. Bandages can now also be used while in combat.
- Acid arrows no longer do damage outside PvP Raid-time
- Fixed an issue where the Fluid Swings Perk (40 Grit) was always in effect
- The Jhebbal Sag potion again grants +8 Accuracy
- The icons for the building competition paintings have found their way back into the game