Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PC Hotfix (12.05.2019) - Critical fixes
Posted on May 12th, 2019 04:55 AM EST
We’re releasing a new hotfix for the game that should take care of a few critical issues introduced with the last patch. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
One of those issues was the ability to knock out and break some NPC bosses, which is completely unintentional. Since it could result in some critical balancing problems within the game, there will be a targeted wipe of any boss-mob that has been captured: that affects ALL NPCs from the Dagon dungeon and the emissaries from the Volcano area (Emissary of Haon-Dor and Emissary of Tsathouggu).
This wipe will come into action once all official servers are being restarted to apply the patch. We sincerely apologize for the short notice, but we agreed that this would cause an extreme imbalance in the game mechanics if not acted upon swiftly.
Thanks again community for your continued feedback and support.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Players can no longer knock out and break the Emissary bosses from the Underwater Dungeon. PLEASE NOTE: Any existing thralls gained in this way will be removed in a patch shortly.
- Inventory of Gazelles is now back from 10 to 20.
- Fixed an issue that made a number of NPCs unavailable in the game.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent climbing in caves and other locations.
- Fixed a visual issue in which human NPC corpses would flicker or disappear.
- Nordheimer heart now correctly drops from Tier 4 Nordheimer enemies.
- Resources can be harvested in dungeons again (i.e Black Ice in the Temple of Frost).
- Conflict option in Server Browser’s Combat Mode drop-down is now functional again.
- Server Settings in menu can now be saved again.
- Fixed an issue that prevented resolution settings from applying correctly.
- The Event log privacy option is available again in the server settings menu.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.