Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
PC Hotfix patch (05.03.2019) - Exploit and Bug Fixes
Posted on March 5th, 2019 10:03 AM EST
- Fixed a crash relating to moving resources used for crafting in crafting benches.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed effects from weapons to persist through all attacks, even when switching to other weapons
- Fixed an exploit that led to infinite sprinting stamina
- The need for molds have been removed from the recipe for Coins and Glass Flasks. The moulds can still be crafted but serve no current function
- It is no longer possible to dismantle arrows in the dismantling bench
- Fixed an issue where some named NPCs in Sepermeru were weaker than their lowlier brethren. They must've skipped leg day at the gym but are now fully trained as well.
- The Maelstrom weapon now grants bonus vitality as intended
- Thralls can again be rotated while placed
- Spears are no longer offset in the triple slot weapon display rack
- The wheel of pain will now continue with thrall conversions even after a server restart
- The Thrall decay system now has separate server settings than the building decay system