Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Main Focus for February
Posted on February 15th, 2019 07:36 AM EST
- More updates for the Purge
- More performance updates
- Improvements to AI behavior and controls
- Progression balancing from starting experience to end game (parts of this is on TestLive already)
- Improvements and additions to make exploration both more dangerous but also more rewarding (new special Elite type mini-bosses, New World Bosses etc)
- Fixes to UI and Admin Panel
- Avatar, Siege and Raiding balancing and improvements
- More Exploit fixes
- Building Quality of Life Improvements
- Exploit Fixes
- New VoiP System
- More Roleplaying related additions
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.