PC Update (19.01.2021) - Hotfix 2.2.1
Posted on January 19th, 2021 09:46 AM EST
Today’s Hotfix addresses a few pesky performance issues, as well as some balancing and modding-related ones. We’ve also restored the durability of several weapons that had their values unintentionally tweaked, and paved the way for adjusting the attributes for Exiles that would rather not play fairly.
Note: You may see your stats being reset upon the first login of each of your characters after patching.
Thank you for your support, stay safe!
- Dynamic Building Damage Period setting is currently non-functional and will be addressed in an upcoming patch.
- Fixed the stuttering and loading issues present in the last patch.
- Enabled a server-side setting that allows for resetting attributes that exceed expected values.
- Fixed a modding-related issue where Wildlife AI would become unresponsive when merging ComboRules in the DevKit.
- Restored the stats of several weapons to their correct values, namely: Mace of Thag, Scythe of Thag, Hammer of Thag, Black Ice Javelin, Black Ice Throwing Axe, Black Ice Broadsword, Black Ice Longsword, Hooked Sword, and Pristine Khari Bow.
- It’s no longer possible to build in the Silver Mine dungeon.
- The Dynamic Building Damage setting will no longer reset upon server restart.
- Fixed a modding-related issue where new custom placeables would not be loaded by the editor.
- Character voices should no longer be replaced by animal sounds.