Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PC Hotfix (29.09.2020) - Hotfix 2.0.4
Posted on September 29th, 2020 08:00 AM EST
We’re bringing you hotfix 2.0.4, addressing a few issues with NPC pathing, improving out anti-undermesh measures (currently being tested on the Testlive servers), and also providing a much-requested fix regarding clans being unable to interact with altars and braziers!
Also, if you haven’t already, be sure to check out the Developer Stream Recap.
Thank you for all your support!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Several improvements and fixes on the anti-undermesh measures. This is a feature currently being tested exclusively on the Testlive Official servers.
- Fixed an issue with NPC pathing that caused them to get stuck chasing their target.
- Adjusted the Fling shot bow’s durability.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players that are in clans to become unable to interact with altars and braziers if the "Containers Ignore Ownership” setting is disabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Den Boss' mane and tail textures.