Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PC Update (16.09.2020) - Hotfix 2.0.1: Isle of Siptah
Posted on September 16th, 2020 10:20 AM EST
We’re thrilled to see that many of you have been tackling the new challenges of Siptah and unveiling its secrets, as there is much more to it than meets the eye!
We’ve also been gathering your feedback and issue reports, some of which are being addressed in this Day 1 Hotfix that the developers have worked hard to bring you in such short notice.
Be sure to continue participating in the forums and sharing your opinions on the new balancing and PvP changes that were introduced with yesterday’s update, your input is invaluable.
Thank you for all your support!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- The early-access Rhino skin can now be accessed.
- Fixed the broken LODs on some of the Dragons.
- Fixed the broken LODs on certain facial hair options.
- Receiving any type of damage while bandaging will now properly interrupt the animation.
- Fixed the texture issues for Stormglass Doors and Gateways.
- Fixed the way buildings' thermal insulation is factored into the characters' temperature resistance.
- Infused Wraps are now spawning properly.
- Added a Streamer Mode to the Gameplay Settings.
- This will effectively hide the server details from the Escape menu and the player name on the inventory.
- Fixed an issue that could cause NPCs to float in the air during a Surge event.
- The Half-Child of Dagon will no longer offer level boosting services to followers.
- Fixed a UI issue regarding the new PvP Settings in the Server Settings tab.