Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PC Patch (25.06.2020)
Posted on June 25th, 2020 03:01 AM EST
We’re releasing a patch where we’ve bundled in a few fixes dealing with some pending issues, such as AI pathfinding in the Well of Skelos, neverending combat music, some additional hate list issues, as well as server browser problems.
Thanks again for your ongoing feedback and support, and stay safe.
- Made followers a little less prone to voluntarily walk into the lava in the Well of Skelos and be engulfed in fiery flames as if they were walking outside in Oslo these days.
- Fixed additional hate list issues in the Warmaker dungeon and the Unnamed city.
- Purge NPCs should no longer try to teleport inside a building when they can’t find their target.
- Fixed an issue where Favorite Servers would not work. They can now be filtered using the Favorites filter.
- Steam query port for dedicated servers should work as before.
- Added a few changes in regards of how mods are downloaded when required to join a server.
- Players should receive falling damage again.
- Fixed an issue where combat music would continue playing if the player’s target leashed back.