Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PC Hotfix (13.05.2020)
Posted on May 13th, 2020 11:01 AM EST
We’re releasing a new hotfix addressing some of the most reported issues after our latest update. In particular, we’re focusing our attention on some server crashing issues that have been reported over the weekend, as well as a few problems with followers where they would die out of falling damage, or follow too close. We’ve also sneaked in an exploit fix and a visual fix to an issue that would cause nearby entities to move as if they were stuttering.
Thanks for your continued feedback, and stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Addressed a number of server crashes.
- Fixed an exploit that would cause a server to crash under specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where followers would die of falling damage
- Adjusted collision on horses and rhinos to avoid them bumping the player when on follow. We’re working on a better solution for these and other pets.
- Fixed a LOD issue that would cause NPCs and wildlife to move “choppy” at lower distances than intended.