Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PC Hotfix (08.05.2020)
Posted on May 8th, 2020 09:19 AM EST
We’re releasing a hotfix that aims to address some of the performance issues observed during the deployment of our latest update, particularly the CPU usage spikes. We’re also including a couple of AI fixes for followers.
Thanks for your ongoing support. Stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed an issue which would cause increased CPU utilization.
- Fixed an out of memory issue on dedicated servers.
- Increased security measures against server flooding.
- Fixed an issue where followers would refuse to attack under specific circumstances.
- Thralls would randomly enter a space-time continuum paradox upon teleporting which would let them be unable to move when commanded. We fixed this with science.