Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
TTV/CHRISPYo_o - Community Building Land - Exiled Lands
|Hostname||TTV/CHRISPYo_o - Community Building Land 2.0 - Exiled Siptah Xfers|
|Status||Checked 5 minutes ago / Online 8 days ago|
|Players||0 / 25|
|Map||The Exiled Lands|
|Registered since||August 22nd, 2021 05:45 AM EST|
|Last update||August 22nd, 2021 05:45 AM EST|
|Tag(s)||Community PvE Relaxed|
Share This Server
Share This Server
Our main server is Isle of Siptah but we also host an Exiled Lands map, these are both linked with server transfer mods. All your progression and items will transfer back and forth.
Big changes have happened since that 🤨 Awesome 😐 2.5 update, Thanks Funcom.... We've had to strip a bunch of mods out (not forever, calm down), Create some new vendors and try get a decent balance going in game.
1. Mod List: I've moved the mod list to a google sheet, easier to maintain than a pinned discord message:
2. Economy System: I've reworked the amounts and times for Pippi paydays. It's now set to 50 Silver per hour. Spend it wisely at one of the many vendors in the Faction Hall
3. New Vendors: I've created a few new vendors to help with the missing AoC materials and a few extra stuff from mods.
Coin Merchant - Located in the Faction Hall, this lovely merchant will trade select items for Pippi currency!
Extra Faction Trainer - In the Faction Hall this dude will let you learn a second Faction.. once you've hit level 120+ that is.
Rare Items Trader - Currently only one item in this store, but I'd check back often as the owner is a sneaky little shit and always gets his hands on something good.
Thrall Traders - Fresh from the Exiled lands are our Slave Masters. While can't land a blow with our truncheon on those elusive AoC Thralls, these crafty buggers sure can! Make sure to check back often for restocks and Rare Thralls. Prices starting from 10 Pippi Gold!!!
Mineral and Gem Vendors - Some fresh new faces in the Black Market ore and gem scene have made their way into the Faction Hall. Can't find an AoC Ore? These guys might have what you're looking for.
4. Mod Request form!! Check out the link and whack some deets in there and I'll check it out!
5. AoC Spawns: Kinda! There are 197+ AoC NPC's to spawn.. it's just not something I want to spend time doing for them all. However, I do know some NPC's are needed for items and blah blah blah... So I've started to spawn some Devil Bear Cubs (don't let the cub part fool you), some of their Big Daddy Bear bosses have been spawned in also. On the other side of the map, we have some lovely Scourge beasts plaguing (or scourging?) the land and making it pretty gross with their Elarikan Plague (oh I guess it is Plaguing then). Go over there n sort them out, but first I'd grab a Ring of Immunity from the Rare Items Trader
|218||0 / 25||Community PvE Relaxed|