Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Testlive Patch (15.05.2019) - The Warmaker's Sanctuary, Population Revamp, Temperature and more!
Posted on June 15th, 2019 06:05 AM EST
We have a new Testlive patch with extra content for the game. Test your mettle against the Warmaker's Champion in The Warmaker's Sanctuary, a new dungeon for a seasoned party of level 60 adventurers. Check our the continuation of our population revamp on faction capitals and caves. Experience an overhaul of the temperature system and changes to your survival and agility attributes, as well as additional weapon balance to make combat more rewarding.We've also added a ton of QoL improvements and bugfixes, including a solution for the God's Protection problem (God Bubbles), building stacking and flying thralls!
We would like to thank you all again for your continued support. Many of the fixes and changes included in this patch are based directly on your feedback.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
New Dungeon: The Warmaker's Sanctuary!
An ancient sanctuary has now opened, and in it lies more challenges for intrepid adventurers. At the heart of the Warmaker's Sanctuary you will face some of the most dangerous foes to date. New loot -including new weapons, armor set and placeables- await for those worthy of the challenge!
Continuation of the population revamp!
Building upon our previous content patches, the faction capitals and caves in the game have received an overhaul. This revamp includes new bosses, functionalities, recipes to be found, new loot and more!
Temperature system update
We've reworked and improved the temperature system of the game to make it more consistent and easy to read, with changes to how its effects are stacked and telegraphed to you.
- New dungeon: The Warmaker's Sanctuary!
- Population revamp of additional faction capitals and caves!
- New loot!
- Temperature system update.
- Attribute changes to agility and survival.
- Weapon balance changes!
- Epic armors no longer require the basic armor as an ingredient when crafting them.
- A fix for the foundation stacking issue.
- A ton of bugfixes and QoL improvements! (God's Protection, flying thralls and more!)
- Fixed a number of undermesh locations.
- New Dungeon: Warmaker's Sanctuary is now available!
- Population revamp: The faction capitals and caves in the game have received an overhaul. This revamp includes new bosses, functionalities, recipes to be found, new loot and more.
- The placement rules for Fence Foundations have changed to prevent illegal structures.
- Fixed an issue where walls could not be attached to diagonal edges of Sloped roof / Inverted sloped roof corners.
- Learning the Obsidian tools and weapon feats now require Star-Metal Tools to be learned first.
- Serpent-Man Throwing Axes are now also unlocked through the Serpent-man Feat teacher in the Well of Skelos.
- Neca Warpaints are now crafted from coal, not ash.
- Fixed an issue where some dyes would not give the Glass Flask back after crafting them with colorant dyes.
- The recipe for crafting the Tablet of Power has been moved into the players own crafting inventory.
- Fixed an issue where a specific Tier-3 blacksmith was missing the recipe for the Exceptional Cimmerian Battle-Axe.
- Epic armors no longer require the basic armor as an ingredient when crafting it. Instead, the base cost of these armors have been increased. You will no longer need to run back and forth to a basic armorer's bench in order to make them.
- Fixed some inconsistencies of Shield crafting (The Acheronian Shield and the Star Metal Shield were crafted at Armorer's Bench, while other shields were crafted in Improved Armorers Bench).
- Setite Choker can now be dyed for male characters.
- Fluid press will now correctly process the Scorpion carcass.
- Fixed a number of issues with crafting costs for the Taxidermied animals.
- Fixed an issue where killing certain monsters in the Dagon dungeon would grant too much XP.
- Glacier-Crack now correctly applies Frigid Bite on hit
- Thrall-able NPCs in the Volcano now have more hitpoints.
- Fixed an issue where Bearer thralls would deal much higher damage compared to other thralls of the same tier.
- The Darfari, Dogs of the Desert and Relic Hunters now have a wider selection of thrall-types.
- Most named (T4) NPCs have undergone a training regimen and are now tougher to defeat.
- Bandit leaders and their companions can no longer be knocked out. Already thrallified bandits will not be purged from the database.
- Fixed an issue where Thralls would not actually teleport back home if you're far away.
- Fixed an issue where - upon rejoining the session - thralls could remain in their original location, even if supporting structures were destroyed.
- Wight pets should no longer drop the xxwightaxe on dying.
- Scorpion Egg-Sacs now hatch over time as intended.
- The Temperature system of the game has received an overhaul.-- Temperature damages were changed from percentage of maximum health to a fixed amount-- Each Survival attribute point now adds 1.2% reduction to number of ticks for debuffs like poison, bleed, gas, sunder, cripple, etc-- Food and Drinks granting heating and/or chilling buffs now have tags to indicate that-- Keeping a neutral body temperature (between cold and hot) now grants Soothing health regeneration buff-- Temperature buffs no longer stack, but replace each other. Except for Water Cooling, it doesn't replace, but stacks-- Temperature debuffs cannot override or be overriden by temperature buffs-- Drinking water provides Water Cooling effect instead of Cooling Down.
- Increased the XP given from defeating creatures in the Exiled Lands in order to smooth out the curve of levelling towards the end game.
- Attribute changes: -- Survival now gives a reduction of 1.2% per stat point to number of ticks from negative effects (bleeding, poison, cripple, sunder). Survival also affects debuffs from Heated Argument and Coldsnap and Frigid Bite-- Agility now grants 4 points of armor per stat point instead of 2. Also - the first perk from Agility grants more stamina reduction for sprinting than before.
- Weapon balance changes: -- Hitboxes for certain Sword, Hammer and Katana attacks has been increased to make it easier to hit with those attacks. -- In addition, the Stamina use system for the game has been altered. Heavy attacks will now require more stamina than light attacks, except for Daggers (Dagger stamina use has been lowered in general).-- Spears also now do less damage than before.
- Ymir recipes have been tuned and should no longer require too many shards.
- Fixed an issue where God's Protection (aka "The God Bubble") wears off when restarting the server under certain circumstances.
- Removed a non-functional fourth dye-slot from the Legacy of the Nordheimers helm.
- The Scorpion Ward shield now has the proper amount of durability.
- Broodguards Assin and Issis now drop the correct loot instead of the Mandibles of Atlach-Nacha.
- Cultists of Dagon's heads no longer emit light for no particular reason. #eraofenlightmentisover
- Following community's feedback, players can now drink water from the Pool of Refreshment.
- Ghast Axe and Ghast Swords now start with the correct durability.
- Set Antidote now cures alcohol poisoning as well. #Skål!
- Feast of Jhebbal Sag is now available through the Admin Panel as an item.
- Fixed a number of issues with wearing/unwearing the Blackfeather helmet and other armors. In addition, Blackfeather Helmet now sets corruption constantly instead of just once.
- Carapace shield now has the correct stats.
- Equipping and unequipping Horn of the North no longer unlocks "Gods of the North" achievement.
- Fixed an issue where the Night-Stalkers Mask and Night-Eye potion effects together would combine into blinding light.
- ...and a myriad of other QoL and text fixes!
- Fixed a number of exploitable places where dungeon bosses could be harmed without any risk. #cheesy!
- Fixed a number of corrupted textures, stretched textures and low-res textures across the game
- Reduced the light-bleed from furnaces on wet surfaces.
- Fixed a number of stuck spots across the world.
- A copy of the Sinkhole Gallery Lorestone is no longer floating above The Sinkhole arena.
- Player characters should no longer get stuck in prison cells in the Flooded City.
- We've put our #spellchekker back on a basic gruel diet. As a result, a number of item keywords, grammar errors and spelling errors have been fixed.
- Dead Leg, Severed Leg and Severed Arm now correctly displays the Sunder keyword.
- Fixed an issue where the description of the Very Hot temperature effects were misleading.
- Rephrased the journey step about cleansing corruption to make it clear that anything that clears corruption will complete this step.
- Fixed an inconsistency between the Serpent-Man items and feats.
- Riptide now has a keyword informing players about the water-breathing effect.
- Action names in Keybindings setting tab no longer disappear upon changing the game's language.
- Broken Oar now has it's own short and long description.
- Fixed a number of placement sounds for horns and Fireplaces.
- Turanian brazier now has sound effects when placed.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called "Conan Exiles - Testlive Client" in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don't want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.